1. Semi-open, Cast 316 Stainless steel impeller with field replaceable/adjustable wearplate increases operational life.
1. Residential, commercial, industrial dewatering and site drainage.
2.Double inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces (both top and bottom) and viton elastomers, running in an oil filled chamber and further protected by a exclusionary lip seal, providing for the most durable seal design available. 7 1/2 - 15 HP models are provided with seal relief ports.
2. Chemical spill containment.
3. Highly efficient, continuous duty air filled, copper wound motor with class E or F insulation, minimizes the cost of operation.
3. Decorative waterfalls and fountains.
4. Built in thermal & amperage sensing, protector prevents motor failure due to overloading or accidental run - dry conditions.
4. Raw water supply from rivers or lakes.
5. Double shielded, permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings rated for a B-10 life or 60,000 hours provide for extend operational life.
6. Optional TOS All 316 SS Slide rail system is available for models from 7 1/2 - /5 HP.