1. Semi-open, Cast 316 Stainless steel impeller with ductile wear plate increases weart resistance when pumpage contains abrasive particles.
1. Commercial, industrial wastewater and construction site drainage.
2.Double inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces (both top and bottom) running in an oil filled chamber and further protected by a lip seal running against a replaceable, 403 stainless steel shaft sleeve and impeller hub provides for the most durable seal design available.
2. Effluent transfer.
3. Highly efficient, continuous duty air filled, copper wound motor with class E or F insulation, minimizes the cost of operation.
3. Decorative waterfalls and fountains.
4. Built in thermal & amperage sensing, protector prevents motor failure due to single phasing, overloading or accidental run - dry conditions.
4. Raw water supply from rivers or lakes.
5. Double shielded, permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings rated for a B-10 life or 60,000 hours provide for extend operational life.
6. Top discharge, flow-thru design enables operation at low water levels for extended periods.