1. Semi-open, 304 Stainless steel impeller with replaceable/adjustable wear plate increases wear resistance when pumpage contains abrasive particles.
1. Residential, commercial, industrial dewatering and site drainage.
2. Double inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces running in an oil filled chamber and further protected by a lip seal running against a replaceable, 304 stainless steel shaft sleeve, provides for the most durable seal design available.
2. Chemical spill containment.
3. Highly efficient, continuous duty air filled, copper wound motor with class E insulation, minimizes the cost of operation.
3. Decorative waterfalls and fountains.
4. Built in thermal & amperage sensing, protector prevents motor failure due to overloading or accidental run - dry conditions.
4. Raw water supply from rivers or lakes.
5. Double shielded, permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings rated for a B-10 life or 60,000 hours provide for extend operational life.
6. top discharge, flow-thru design enables operation at low water levels for extended periods.